• Location and Size: 806 N. Osceola Avenue – 5,950 SF
• Access: Great access and visibility from Osceola Avenue
• Utilities: City of Clearwater – Water, sewer, natural gas and reclaimed water available. Duke Energy – electric.
• Zoning: Downtown (D) – Old Bay Character District
• Future Land Use: Central Business District (CBD). Primary uses include residential, office, retail and public / semi
Less than two acres – 25 units/acre
• Site Size: 59.5’ x 100’ MOL
• Height: 100’ west of Osceola Avenue
• FAR (Floor Area Ratio): 0.5
• Located within the heart of the recently completed 55 acre North Marina Area Master Plan Redevelopment
• Neighboring amenities include: Frances Wilson Playhouse, Seminole Boat Ramp, Clearwater Basin Marina and
• Price: $350,000
We invite you to learn more about our dedicated team of land
professionals... Our experience, credentials and commitment to our clients needs
is what keeps Cushman & Wakefield number one in Florida for land. land.