• Traffic count at the I-75 interchange: 60,500 vehicles per day.
• The subject site is part of North Port’s Activity Center #4, which includes approval for
over 3 million square feet of retail/commercial, 515,000 sf of office, and 871,200 sf of
• The Panacea DRI is located at the southeast corner of I-75 and Toledo Blade
Boulevard. Panacea is approved for 2,388 residential units and 393,000 sf of retail/
• Toledo Village, contiguous to the east is under contract to Forestar (a DR Horton
Company) and is zoned for 3,000 units.
• North Port’s unemployment rate is 3.50%. Future job growth over the next 10 years is
projected at 41%.
• Toledo Blade Boulevard has been widened to four lanes to serve the strong growth in
the trade area.
• The property is located 5.5 miles north of Port Charlotte Town Center (782,747 sf),
anchored by Beall’s, Dillard’s, JC Penney, Macy’s, Regal 16 Cinemas and Sears.
We invite you to learn more about our dedicated team of land
professionals... Our experience, credentials and commitment to our clients needs
is what keeps Cushman & Wakefield number one in Florida for land. land.